Friday, November 5, 2010

Nephews = No diet.

My nephews were here today. I love those boys, but it is impossible to stick to a healthy eating schedule around them. B. brought me a cheese stick, and they wanted Chinese for dinner (so of course I made an awesome Chinese smorgasbord of yumminess), then after dinner we had to break into the ice cream.  Because how could we play Halo, and not eat ice cream???
I so did not walk today, I did not exercise at all... unless you count cooking dinner as working up a sweat? lol.  I flat out bombed today. :( I don't think I am even going to take a picture tonight.
However, I did make a delicious dinner, I did have a fun afternoon and evening with the boys, and I did get most of my pictures edited.
Overall I guess I can't complain to bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment