Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day something-or-other... Starting over (and over) again.

I have been doing this blog for about a week now. I have been really excited and into it. I have done all the things I planned to do. But now, I kinda feel lost... like what is the point?  I went to log on earlier this evening and found my blog was blank. All I have posted and poured my heart into has just vanished. I tried recovering it in many different ways, but all to no avail. It has simply been eaten by the.. well what? I don't know what ate it. :s
So if by some miracle someone out there loved my words so much they copied them, or can find a cached copy from anytime before today... I would love to be sent a copy, please. 
It's weird in a way. Like a part of me has been stolen. I put a lot of heart and feeling into my thoughts. For it to just be missing is so frustrating... so ugh, hollow.
Now, I guess it is up to me to start over. I need to find the positive... anyone know where it is? Oh I know! In a desperate attempt to find a cached copy of the blog I reestablished contact with an old friend, and it felt great! Friends are so key for me. I want all my friends to know what an impact you make on my life. You inspire me to be a better person. I see your lives and want to be like you (not in a creepy stalker way I promise) and I want you to be proud of me.
So, I suppose here is to a fresh start, and a clean *sob* (very empty) slate.
DAY 1 (again)

2 comments:

  1. Yay Yay yay that you found all your posts, but super glad we had a chance to talk!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok honey, just chalk it up to the fact that everything happens for a reason and we should always be looking for the blessings it carry's.
    I am so very proud of you. Keep it up your doing great.

    ReplyDelete