Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October! It is just a few weeks shy of the monumental day (my Birthday) that I decided to change things. So, here is is essentially 1 year later and where am I?  I am living in a house I love, in a city I love, still without the man I love. (But he says we are resolving that in December when he comes home to me here to go to school at a school we love!). I finally have a car that is the newest nicest one I have ever had, and the price was sooo right! And *drum roll please* I am down 70 lbs. I did not reach my 100 lb goal for the one year, nor did I take a picture every day. And for that matter with the complications of life I have slacked at the gym these last 2 months horribly. But I am still happy with my progress, and am motivated to continue moving forward.  I see progress in my life and feel better about myself. I see hope for me and I know I can reach my goals. It is just a lot of hard work and determination.   I am looking for a gym buddy to re motivate with, and looking forward to loosing another 70 (or 100) lbs in the upcoming year. I am so excited for the love of my life coming back to be with me, and the hope that that gives me for our future. I may hate my job, but I love life and want to live it to the fullest. 

1 comment:

  1. I swear I commented on this....i'm obviously retarded :) I am so impressed by your dedication and so glad your hard work has paid off. You sound super happy which is great, because you deserve it!!! You have inspired me on my weight loss journey. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete